Kraxel PhotoStudio

Kraxel PhotoStudio
Idi is A regular swedish homsexual guy, shown naked for Kraxel PhotoStudio. I would be pleased if you made a comment or rate my pics. All pics in this blog are available and free for bloggers and users. Kraxel PhotoStudio would be deeply grateful to all help to promote this photoblog. Please feel free to download, reblog and share any of the pics in this blog.

Monday, September 4, 2023

Per Westlund - Blow job

Here follows an erotic photo series I took of the gay guy Per Westlund a few days ago. He posed and teased me in front of my camera while I took pictures, and we had a lot of fun. Soon he took off my pants and I ended up on my back on the bed. I asked him to suck my cock, and it was wonderful to see it slip between his moist lips. The feeling of Per's long, red painted nails teasing my hairy balls while his tongue danced over my glans was lovely. Hearing Per suck, smack and swallow voraciously was also wonderful. He really loved letting his tongue play over my shiny glans, and it felt so good. Soon I couldn't hold back my ejaculation any longer, so I cummed in his mouth. He swallowed eagerly...the whole load. All the time Per hummed contentedly and sucked until I ran out of semen. After I caught my breath for a few minutes, Per let me take some more pictures of him, while he laid out naked for me on his bed. It didn't take long before his cock was erect, much to my delight. Especially Per's freshly shaved anal opening felt enticing, I must say. But I had to wait until the evening before I could give him a good round of cock in his lusty ass. Surely he's cute, Riksgränsen's little village whore, isn't he? And cheap too...as long as he gets to taste cock! He never seems to get enough cock in him, because he just begs for more and more.
Per Westlund actually seems to be horny on old man's cock constantly. Although he prefers to have cock in his ass, he also seems to like the taste of cum. I think he sucks off anyone, as long as they ask nicely! And the feeling of Per's red-painted nails as they scrape against one's balls is indescribable. I've also jerked off a few times and let the cum wash over Per's outstretched tongue, and that's wonderful too. It's so nice when our eyes meet as sperm sprays over his face...tongue and lips. He looks so happy then, and usually swallows it right away...with a happy smile! Then I usually wipe my sticky glans against his cheek or beard, before allowing him to suck the last drops out of my cock. God how pleased he looks as he gets to close his lips around my throbbing shaft, and eagerly suck in what's left. It's fantastically nice with horny gays, isn't it? Per Westlund is also very cute when he has a cock in his mouth, I think!

No comments: